Terms And Conditions
We are an online tour operator belonging to CITS Guilin (trading from 1959). We offer private tour packages, from cool to classic. These include guided single city and multi-city tours all over china and Yangtze cruises at discount prices.
- Deposit & Final payment
A deposit which is equal to 10% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between CITS Guilin (Business Certificate Number: L-GX-GJ00003) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
- Methods of Payment
We are now able to offer 3 methods of Payment:
1. Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal.
2. Visa or Master Card by fax.
3. Wire transfer. Cash payment, travelers' check and company check is applicable upon special request, but personal checks cannot be accepted. or click here to enter the "Payment Center" page to know more. .
- Disclaimer of Difference Caused by Exchange Rate
(For clients who make payment by credit card only). My Chinatours will draw Chinese currency (CNY) from your credit card. The Credit Card Company or Bank will convert this amount to the currency of your credit card account.
My Chinatours converts Chinese currency to US Dollars at a rate of CNY 6.77 = US$1 for our quotations, but must charge your credit card in CNY. Banks and credit card companies must then buy Chinese currency at their local rate to make the payment. The rate may be more or less than our rate. Banks and credit card companies may also make a service charge for the transaction. For these reasons what appears on your bank statement may be more (or even less) than what you were expecting.
Note: Before you pay, please check our exchange rate against your bank’s exchange rate and your bank’s transaction fee policy.
My Chinatours currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in CNY to you at the time when you are making bookings.
1. Should a revaluation of the Chinese Renminbi occur, My Chinatours will honor all quotations for tours that have been fully paid at the time of the revaluation.
2. Customers who have not paid for their tour in full at the time of any revaluation will be required to pay the difference between the old and new price calculated in Renminbi. My Chinatours will never charge more that our quotation that has been accepted by you, our client.
- We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to China, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to My Chinatours (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1. Cancellation received up to 14 days before departure: 100 % refund of all monies paid .
2. Cancellation received from 7 to 13 days before departure: 10% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
3. Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
4. Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable. After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- Alterations to your itinerary before the booking are happily processed free of charge. Alterations after payment of the deposit will attract a fee of $25.00 per request. All expenses incurred by My Chinatours in alteration of the booking are the responsibility of the customer. This includes all fees and charges levied by third parties such as cruise operators, airlines and hotels.
- All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. My Chinatours accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
- Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers to Tibet are required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
- In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China, the free baggage allowance within China is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within China specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
- My Chinatours tour packages include China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance up to a maximum of $29,000 provided free of charge as part of our package. We still highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin. Insurance provided by My Chinatours is not applicable where only hotel or China flight booking are purchased through My Chinatours.
- Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service My Chinatours has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. My Chinatours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
- You can contact My Chinatours via the web form from www.mychinatours.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from My Chinatours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact My Chinatours customer service center at email@example.com or phone at 86-773-2889566 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
- My Chinatours provides tour information and China tour bookings. My Chinatours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. Chinahighlights will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
My Chinatours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by My Chinatours.
My Chinatours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond My Chinatours's control. Neither My Chinatours nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
My Chinatours is not responsible for a client's failure to comply with customs regulations.
My Chinatours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
My Chinatours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If My Chinatours has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, My Chinatours is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
Many of My Chinatours tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. My Chinatours, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
My Chinatours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
- My Chinatours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.
Other Contact Ways
- Tel:86-773-2889566 (International)
- Toll-free: 800-933-7181 ( Free in US & CA )
- Email: contact @ mychinatours.com
(Get replies within 1 working day.)
- Fax: 86-773--2827424 / 2885308
- Our Mailing Address:
China Highlights/ CITS Guilin,
Building 6, Chuangyi Business Park, 70 Qilidian Road, Guilin, Guangxi, 541004, China