Appreciate the marvelous Terracotta warriors in full battle array of Emperor Qin's tomb.
1 Day Beijing and Xian Round Trip-Special OfferFrom:
$535 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
Place & Transport: Beijing to Xian to Beijing, Flight No. TBA, connect Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Xian), The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
Meals: Chinese Lunch at A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch)
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses : It is one of the "Eight Wonders of the World". Over 7000 life-size soliders, chariots, horses as well as other archeological relics have been buried in this impeiral tomb since 210 BC, till they were accidentally discovered in 1974. Here you can also watch a film introducing the history of this vault. It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Xian City Wall with Bicycle: The City Wall is the oldest and best preserved city wall in China, and it divides the city into inner and outer parts. It is 25.7 kilometers long and encircles the inner city. Biking on the City Wall is a pleasant experience to enjoy the view and its former glory.
- A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch): A Wa Village Restaurant was established in 2004, mainly specializes in Hunan and Sichuan cuisine. It provides delicacy by using the material from xancin, obtaining a nationwide reputation from customers. It would be a nice choice to dine while traveling the nearby Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses.
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing, Xian by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Beijing To Xian Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Xian To Beijing Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.