3 Day Guiyang and Huangguoshu Waterfall TourFrom:
$335 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Guiyang Guide
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guiyang, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guiyang)
Place & Transport: Guiyang to Anshun to Guiyang
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Guiyang to Anshun, Huangguoshu Waterfall & Tianxing Qiao Scenic Area, Our guide and driver will escort you from Anshun to Guiyang
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Huangguoshu Waterfall & Tianxing Qiao Scenic Area: Huangguoshu Waterfall Scenic Area is one of the largest waterfall groups in China. It comprises 18 falls on the ground and 4 falls underground. The largest waterfall is as high as 68 meters, with a width of 81 meters.
Place & Transport: Depart Guiyang, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Jiaxiulou, Qianling Park, Flower and Bird Market, Hotel to airport Transfer (Guiyang)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Chan Yue Shu Tuo Vegetarian Restaurant
- Jiaxiulou: Built in 1598, and is one of the symbols of Guiyang. The tower is a timberwork building with attics,and twelve stone pillars at the bottom.It is surrounded by a marble balustrade. Jiaxiu Tower is linked with the Fuyu Bridge which connects both the south and north banks.
- Qianling Park: Situated on Qianling Hill, which is 1.5 kilometers from the center of Guiyang City, the park covers an area of 426 hectares. First built in 1957, it is a unique park in the city and a 4-A National Tourist Attraction.In the park, there are verdant old trees spreading their shades, the Qianling Lake rippling in the breeze, the Nine-winds Path zigzagging up the mountain and fish swimming leisurely in the Seven-star Lotus Pond.
- Flower and Bird Market : The Yangming Flower and Bird Market is an interesting places either for a leisurely stroll or to purchase some lovely things to take home. Stalls in the sprawling market provide great varieties of items from blossoms, potted plants, dedicate art crafts and antiques.
- Chan Yue Shu Tuo Vegetarian Restaurant: Chan Yue Shu Tuo Vegetarian Restaurant is one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Guiyang. The restaurant is decorated to respect Buddhist lifestyle Buddhist music, a shrine and the food that made of vegetables and bean curd but with the of more traditional chinese dished like sweet and sour pork, fried shrimp etc.
|City||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Guiyang||Sheraton Guiyang Hotel||Ramada Plaza Guiyang|
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guiyang, Anshun by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
As the capital of Guizhou Province in China, Guiyang is located in the east of Yun-Gui Plateau, which is one of the central cities in the southwest region as well as transportation hub and business travel services center with the name of “the Pearl on the Plateau”. It is the intersection of three railways: Chuan-Qian Railway (from Hunan Province to Guizhou Province), Gui-Kun Railway ( from Guiyang to Kunming City in Yunnan Province) and Qian-Gui Railway (from Guizhou Province to Guangxi Province), which covers a total area of 8,034 square kilometers (3,101 square miles) with the urban area of 2,403 square kilometers (928 square miles).
GuiyangThings to do
Other Tours in guiyang
- 3 Day Guiyang and Huangguoshu Waterfall Tour $335
- 7 Day Guiyang and Undiscovered Villages Tour $793
- 10 Day Guiyang Landscape and Minority Discovery Tour $1477
Got a question? Ask us here
We will reply to you within one working day.