At Elephant Trunk Hill, the hill makes a huge elephant drinking water from the river with its trunk.
4 Day Guangzhou, Guilin, Guangzhou TourFrom:
$905 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Guangzhou Guide
Place & Transport: Guangzhou to Guilin, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guangzhou), Airport Transfer (Guilin), Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Guilin Ziyuan Pearl Shop
Meals: Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant (A La Carte)
- Reed Flute Cave: Reed Flute Cave is located in the northwest of Guilin City, and it is often referred to as "the Palace of Natural Art". Inside the cave, with the effect of lighting, you can see numerous stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars and stone curtains in various shapes and colors. Because the light inside the cave is dim, please watch out your steps.
- Elephant Trunk Hill: It is the symbol of Guilin City, standing at the confluence of Li River and Peach Blossom Rier. The hill looks like an elephant drinking water from Li River, hence its name. The Puxian tower on the hill dates back to Sui Dynasty.
- McFound Restaurant (A La Carte): A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Minority village and Longsheng Terraced Field: The Longji Terraces are built into the steep mountain range named "The Dragon's Backbone" about 2 hours from Guilin. The terraces look like ribbons as they wind from the foot to the top of the mountain. This ingenious construction makes best use of the scarce arable land and water resources in the mountainous area. There are about 66 square kilometers of terraced fields in the district. The Terraces were first built in the Yuan dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by the Zhuang people. Zhuang and Yao minority villages dot the area and feature traditional unique architecture where no nails are used in construction. The different minority customs and dressing styles are especially interesting. Sedan chairs are available from the parking lot to the top of the mountain for customers who would like to see the great views but fail to climb all the way up to the top, it takes about CNY350 per person for the round trip.
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Li River Cruise: The 83-kilometer-long waterway between Guilin and Yangshuo is the essence of Li River. A cruise along Li River is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, where you can not only enjoy the stunning scenery with rolling hills, bamboo groves and limpid water, but also see the daily life of farmers alongside the banks, such as water buffaloes pulling carts, farmers tending rice fields, women washing clothes by the riverbank, or if you are lucky, you might see how cormorants fish in the river.
Place & Transport: Guilin to Guangzhou, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin), Airport Transfer (Guangzhou)
|City||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Tourist Class|
|Guilin||Sheraton Guilin||Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel|
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guangzhou, Guilin by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong Province, located in south-central of Guangdong Province, next to the Pearl River Delta in northern side. It is the center of the political, economic and cultural of Guangdong Province, as well as the transportation hinge in southern China.
Guangzhou is close to the South China Sea, near the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region. It is the southern gateway of China to the world. Guangzhou belongs mainly to foothills, with high terrain in the northeast and low in the southwest. There are mountainous in the north and northeast region while the central region is covered with hills and terraces, and in the south there is alluvial plain of the Pearl River Delta. The No.3 longest river in China- Pearl River flows through Guangzhou.
Guangzhou is the important industrial base in China, as well as the comprehensive industrial manufacturing center in South China. With many years’ development, Guangzhou has formed a complete range of well developed light industry. It has good foundation of heavy industry, well developed comprehensive capabilities, research and technical skills. Guangzhou has 34 of the 40 major categories industrial sectors of China. Guangzhou industry occupies an important position in the national economy and the industrial added value share more than 1 / 3of gross domestic product in the city's total product valued. The industrial output of automobile manufacturing, electronic communications and petrochemical industries occupies about 1 / 3 of the city's gross industrial output value.
With the introduction of advanced technology, textile, food, medicine, building materials and other traditional industries have developed into a new ground. The electronic communications, consumer electronics, fine chemical, petrochemical and other industries have led many high-tech industries to develop rapidly. Guangzhou’s Industries have a clear comparative advantage in the Pearl River Delta, South China region and even Southeast Asia.
There are a number of cultural relics in Guangzhou. Guangzhou's tourism industry owns a multi-function, multi-level, full-service style which has combined catering, accommodation, shopping, and entertainment.
A large numbers of cultural relics, scenic spots and cultural landscape make visitors amazing. Cantonese cuisine with its wonderful color, smell, shape and taste bring Guangzhou the laudatory name of "Guangzhou is the only place for best eating". There are a number of five-star hotels and other hotels with different serving level."One-day tour in Guangzhou " has become a feature of tourism brand there.