With a history of 800 years, Hongcun has Ming and Qing Dynasties'architecture and carvings that are said to be among the best in China.
5 Days Guangzhou, Huangshan, Xiamen with round trip flightsFrom:
$1234 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Guangzhou Guide
Place & Transport: Guangzhou to Huangshan, China Eastern Airline MU7526 Dep 19:30 - Arr 21:20
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Huangshan)
Place & Transport: Huangshan
Today's Activities: Yuping Cable Car, The Yellow Mountains
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yuping Cable Car: You can enjoy the scenery along the way up to the yellow mountain by cable car.
- The Yellow Mountains: The massive mountain range is considered to be the loveliest mountain in China, and is well known for its gorgeous scenery in every season. Its four supreme sights are Huangshan pine trees, peculiarly-shaped rocks, hot springs and the sea of clouds from above.
Place & Transport: Huangshan to Xiamen, Flight No. JD5287 Dep 16:20 - Arr 17:25
Today's Activities: Hongcun Village, Xidi Village, Hotel to airport Transfer (Huangshan), Airport Transfer (Xiamen)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Leigang villa
- Hongcun Village: It is an ancient village located near the southwest slopes of Huangshan Scenic Area. With a history of 800 years, Hongcun has Ming and Qing Dynasties'architecture and carvings that are said to be among the best in China. Its picturesque scenery has drawn numerous artists and students to come and paint here.
- Xidi Village: Xidi Ancient Village was built about 900 years ago in the Song Dynasty. The major attractions are over 100 wooden houses with beautiful carvings that were preserved from Ming and Qing Dynasties. The memorial archway is also worth visiting.
- Leigang villa: Located on the top of the Leigang hill, Leigang Villa restaurant serves local style Chinese food. Lunch is served in a beautiful environment with pleasant scenery, as the restaurant is surrounded by a forest of bamboo and peach trees. The restaurant has a bird's eye view of Hongcun village.
Place & Transport: Xiamen
Today's Activities: Yong Ding Earth Buildings(Hakka Earth Building）
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yong Ding Earth Buildings(Hakka Earth Building）: Yongding Earth Buildings is a very special residential housing complex. They are warm in winter and cool in summer. The local Hakka people live in these round and defensive buildings for many generations.
Place & Transport: Xiamen to Guangzhou, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Gulangyu Island, Piano Museum, Suzhuang garden, Crag of Sunlight, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xiamen)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Gulangyu Island: Gulangyu Island is renowned for its fine beaches, winding lanes, exotic architectures and peaceful atmosphere. The island is only 10 minutes away from Xiamen Island by taking a ferry. Gulangyu Island are also famous for being the birthpalce of many famous pianists in China.
- Piano Museum: The museum has an impressive collection of pianos from Austria, UK, France and Germany. It is the only piano themed museum in China. The oldest piano on display is about 200 years old, made by Clementik Company in London.
- Suzhuang garden: Suzhuang Garden was built in the early 20th century as a private villa. It consists of pavilions, lakes, tower, bridges, and hills. The feature of this garden is that is connects with sea, and you will enjoy the beautiful view of the sea while you go along the corridor above the sea.
- Crag of Sunlight: Sunlit Rock is the summit of GulangYu Island. Along the way to the top of the mountain, there are many huge and fantastic rocks, Pavilions, and green trees. Climbing up to the top of the mountain, you will enjoy the bird’s eye-view of the whole Island and part of Xiamen city.
|City||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Tourist Class|
|Huangshan||Xiangming Hotel||Huangshan International Hotel||Xinan Hotel|
|Huangshan||Beihai hotel||Beihai hotel||Beihai hotel|
|Xiamen||Huaqiao Hotel Xiamen||Jinghua Hotel|
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guangzhou, Huangshan, Xiamen by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Guangzhou To Huangshan Transfer via: Flight, MU7526 (Our arrangements)
HUANGSHAN To XIAMEN Transfer via: Flight, JD5287 (Our arrangements)
Xiamen To Guangzhou Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong Province, located in south-central of Guangdong Province, next to the Pearl River Delta in northern side. It is the center of the political, economic and cultural of Guangdong Province, as well as the transportation hinge in southern China.
Guangzhou is close to the South China Sea, near the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region. It is the southern gateway of China to the world. Guangzhou belongs mainly to foothills, with high terrain in the northeast and low in the southwest. There are mountainous in the north and northeast region while the central region is covered with hills and terraces, and in the south there is alluvial plain of the Pearl River Delta. The No.3 longest river in China- Pearl River flows through Guangzhou.
Guangzhou is the important industrial base in China, as well as the comprehensive industrial manufacturing center in South China. With many years’ development, Guangzhou has formed a complete range of well developed light industry. It has good foundation of heavy industry, well developed comprehensive capabilities, research and technical skills. Guangzhou has 34 of the 40 major categories industrial sectors of China. Guangzhou industry occupies an important position in the national economy and the industrial added value share more than 1 / 3of gross domestic product in the city's total product valued. The industrial output of automobile manufacturing, electronic communications and petrochemical industries occupies about 1 / 3 of the city's gross industrial output value.
With the introduction of advanced technology, textile, food, medicine, building materials and other traditional industries have developed into a new ground. The electronic communications, consumer electronics, fine chemical, petrochemical and other industries have led many high-tech industries to develop rapidly. Guangzhou’s Industries have a clear comparative advantage in the Pearl River Delta, South China region and even Southeast Asia.
There are a number of cultural relics in Guangzhou. Guangzhou's tourism industry owns a multi-function, multi-level, full-service style which has combined catering, accommodation, shopping, and entertainment.
A large numbers of cultural relics, scenic spots and cultural landscape make visitors amazing. Cantonese cuisine with its wonderful color, smell, shape and taste bring Guangzhou the laudatory name of "Guangzhou is the only place for best eating". There are a number of five-star hotels and other hotels with different serving level."One-day tour in Guangzhou " has become a feature of tourism brand there.