3 Day Shanghai City TourFrom:
$256 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Shanghai Guide
Place & Transport: Arrive in Shanghai, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Place & Transport: Shanghai
Today's Activities: Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Bund, Jinmao Tower
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Old Shanghai Restaurant
- Yuyuan Garden: Yu Garden was built in 1559, and is a beautiful landscape park consists of pavilions, bridges, rocks, resident halls and ponds. A busy small market nearby offers a great shopping opportunity for souvenirs, antiques and local snacks.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall: It gives an intersting exhibition of Shanghai's city planning in the past as well as in the future. The centerpiece is a huge scale model of Shanghai, which shows the layout the main buildings of this metropollis. Visitors will get to know the history, present and future developments of Shanghai through various displays and interactive exhibitions supported by multimedia and technology.
- The Bund: The 1.5-kilometer-long pedestrian with Huangpu River on the east side, is lined with European-style buildings on both sides, so it is also called "World Architectural Fair". Beautiful scenery together with shops, restaurants and bars offer much to see and do during a leisurely walk. The view at night is also magical with lighting on.
- Jinmao Tower: At 420 meters with 88 storeys, Jinmao Tower is among the tallest buildings in the world. The observation deck on the 88th floors offers stunning panoramic view of Shanghai.
- Old Shanghai Restaurant: Old Shanghai Restaurant is a old and famous local restaurant which serves typical Shanghai Food as well as different flavors from other parts of China.
Place & Transport: Depart Shanghai, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)
|City||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Shanghai||Radisson Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai|
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Shanghai by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
Shanghai, located on Center China's eastern coast at the mouth of the Yangtze River, is the biggest city in China and is also one of the four municipalities directly under the Central Government of China. With a population of over 20 million, Shanghai possesses the biggest industrial base and foreign trade port in China.
Being originally a fishing and textiles town, Shanghai flourished as an international commercial centre, and had become a multinational hub of finance and business by the 1930s, and now is regarded as a rising tourist destination for its profound cultural deposits and plenty of historic sites, such as the Bund in the east of Huangpu River and New Field.
ShanghaiThings to do
Other Tours in shanghai
- 5 Day Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou Tour $794
- 7 Day Shanghai, Qufu, Mount Tai, Qingdao Round trip $1232
- 3 Day Shanghai City Tour $256
Got a question? Ask us here
We will reply to you within one working day.