7 Day Shanghai, Qufu, Mount Tai, Qingdao Round tripFrom:
$1232 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Shanghai Guide
Place & Transport: Shanghai to Qufu, Train No. G152 Dep 15:20 - Arr 18:41
Today's Activities: Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Train station Transfer (Qufu)
Place & Transport: Qufu to Taian
Today's Activities: The Confucian temples, Confucian Mansion, Confucian family graveyard, Our guide and driver will escort you from Qufu to Taian
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Queli Restaurant
- The Confucian temples : The Confucius Temple in Qufu City is the largest and oldest one of its kind in China. Confucius Temple was built to commemorate the famous ancient Chinese phylosopher Confucius. The Confucius Temple, Confucius Mansion and Confucius Woods form a great architectural complex.
- Confucian Mansion: The Confucius Mansion covers an area of 13 hectares, and it is the largest landlord manor in China with 463 rooms, halls, houses and towers. It was built in 1038, during the Song Dynasty.
- Confucian family graveyard: The Kong Family Graveyard has a history of over 2000 years. Tens of thousands of tombs are located here, including the tombs of Confucius and most of his descendants.
- Queli Restaurant: Queli Restaurant located in Queli Hotel and near the Confucius Temple and the Kong Mansions serves Lu cuisine. Each dish has its culture and story.
Place & Transport: Taian to Jinan
Today's Activities: Mount Tai Tourist Attraction, Cable Car(round trip), Vehicle to the Top of the Mountain, Our guide and driver will escort you from Taian to Jinan
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Taishan Hotel
- Mount Tai Tourist Attraction: Mount Tai is the first of China’s five sacred mountains, with historical, cultural and religious significance. Jade Emperor Peak, at 1545 meters above sea level, is the tallest peak of Mount Tai. Autumn is the best season to watch the sunrise on the mountain.
- Cable Car(round trip): Here you have the option of taking the Cable car to the peak, Nantianmen Scenic Spot, while you can have a bird view of the mountain or continue to head for Yuhuang Peak.
- Vehicle to the Top of the Mountain: It is a chanllenging climb up to the Tai Mountain.Here you have the option of taking the vehicle to the highest point or down to the foot in a few minutes instead of climbing more than 1,605 steps, while you can also have a bird view of the wall.
- Taishan Hotel: Located at the foot of Mt.Taishan, it serves Lu cuisine food and is famous for its tofu dishes.
Place & Transport: Jinan to Qingdao, Train No. G193 (Jinan Railway Stations Railway Station - Qingdao Railway Station Railway Station) Dep 15:36 - Arr 18:05
Today's Activities: Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, Hotel to Train station Transfer (Jinan), Train station Transfer (Qingdao)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Xibei Restaurant
- Daming Lake: Daming Lake is beautiful with weeping willows, trees and flowers alongside the banks. Numerous scenic spots and historical sites are also around the lake. Since ancient times, Daming Lake has been full of lotuses.
- Baotu Spring Park: The city of Jinan is also called the city of springs. Baotu Spring Park is among the most famous springs in the city and enjoys the reputation of "the first spring under heaven". The spring spurts from three holes in the underground rocks.
- Xibei Restaurant: Located near the Baotu Spring Park, Xibei Restaurant is one of the best Lu cuisine restaurants in Jinnan serving many kinds of dumplings.
Place & Transport: Qingdao
Today's Activities: Tsingtao Beer Museum, Zhanqiao Pier, Badaguan /Eight Passes, Qingdao International Sailing Center, No1 Bathing Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant
- Tsingtao Beer Museum: Tsingtao Beer Museum has selected Tsingtao Beers and brewing facilities and techniques on display. You can also taste or buy some beers at the bar and shop. Tsingtao Beer is a very famous beer brand in China.
- Zhanqiao Pier: Built in 1891 as a naval pier, now the Zhanqiao Pier is symbol of the Qingdao city. It is 440 meters long reaching into Qingdao Bay. At the southern end of it, there is a traditional 2-story pavilion. It is an ideal place to enjoy the sea view.
- Badaguan /Eight Passes: Located in the east of Qingdao City in Shandong Province. The several boulevards near the sea refers to Badaguan, here the shade of trees make you linger on, the famous Huaming Building , Princess Building and other villas are full of exoticism.
- Qingdao International Sailing Center: Qingdao International Sailing Center covers an area of 45 hectares, and it was one of the competition venues for the 2008 Olympic Games.
- No1 Bathing Beach: No 1 Bathing Beach was once the largest bathing beach in Asia. The beach stretches about 580 meters long, with green trees, clear water and soft sands. The surrounding mountains, modern buildings and traditional villas form a beautiful scene.
- Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant: Located close to the Zhanqiao Pier, Ju Wu Ba seafood Restaurant is famous for its delicious, fresh seafood.
Place & Transport: Qingdao
Today's Activities: Laoshan Mountain, Taiqing Palace
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Laoshan Mountain: Different from many famous mountains in China, Lao Mountain rises from the sea level, and has a coast line of 87 kilometers, structuring a wonder on the sea. The main peak, named Large Peak or Peak Lao, is over 1100 meters high above sea level. Take a walk around, with the sea on one side, and lofty stones and precipitous peaks on the other side, both majestic and elegant.
- Taiqing Palace: As the birth place of Laozi, it has more than 140 rooms including Three Gods' Hall, Three Purities' Hall and Three Emperors' Hall. There are five Taiji Palace as the main buildings, a stone pillar with three cypresses around and many well preserved ancient articles.
Place & Transport: Qingdao to Shanghai, Train No. G228/G225 (Qingdao Railway Station Railway Station) Dep 13:56 - Arr 20:25
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Qingdao)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Shanghai, Qufu, Taian, Jinan, Qingdao by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
To Transfer via: Train, G152 (Our arrangements)
Jinan Railway Stations To Qingdao Railway Station Transfer via: Train, G193 (Our arrangements)
Qingdao Railway Station To Transfer via: Train, G228/G225 (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between railway stations and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
Shanghai, located on Center China's eastern coast at the mouth of the Yangtze River, is the biggest city in China and is also one of the four municipalities directly under the Central Government of China. With a population of over 20 million, Shanghai possesses the biggest industrial base and foreign trade port in China.
Being originally a fishing and textiles town, Shanghai flourished as an international commercial centre, and had become a multinational hub of finance and business by the 1930s, and now is regarded as a rising tourist destination for its profound cultural deposits and plenty of historic sites, such as the Bund in the east of Huangpu River and New Field.