4 Day Xian City and Hua MountainFrom:
$506 / Per. Person
- Full Itinerary
- Xian Guide
Place & Transport: Arrive in Xian, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Xian)
Place & Transport: Xian
Today's Activities: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch)
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses : It is one of the "Eight Wonders of the World". Over 7000 life-size soliders, chariots, horses as well as other archeological relics have been buried in this impeiral tomb since 210 BC, till they were accidentally discovered in 1974. Here you can also watch a film introducing the history of this vault. It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: It has become the symbol of Xi'an City since its construction in 652. The pagoda is about 64 meters tall, and it was built to house Buddhist sutras and figurines that Monk Xuanzang brought back from India. Ci'en Temple at the foot of the pagoda has several Buddhist halls and statues that are worth visiting.
- Shaanxi History Museum: Shaanxi Province is rich in historical relics, having served as the ancient capital of 13 dynasties throughout China's History. Therefore, the history of Shaanxi is often said to be the history of China. The museum houses over 370,000 historical relics, spanning 1 million years from premitive stone age to modern times. Its architecture also embodies folk tradition and local features.
- A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch): A Wa Village Restaurant was established in 2004, mainly specializes in Hunan and Sichuan cuisine. It provides delicacy by using the material from xancin, obtaining a nationwide reputation from customers. It would be a nice choice to dine while traveling the nearby Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses.
Place & Transport: Xian
Today's Activities: Cable Car on Mt. Huashan(round way), Huashan Mountain
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Cable Car on Mt. Huashan(round way): You can enjoy the scenery along the way to Mt. Huashan by cable car.
- Huashan Mountain: Huashan, known for its steepness, is one of the Five Sacred Mountains of China. A variety of religious structures are located on its peaks and slopes. Its tallest peak is South Peak at 2160 meters tall. Comfortable walking shoes are advisable for visiting Huashan.
Place & Transport: Depart Xian, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Ancient City Wall, Forest of Stele Museum, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Departure City)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Ancient City Wall: The walls, ramparts, gates and watchtowers form one of the oldest and most complete city defences still around. Built in the 13th century on the foundations of the original Tang Forbidden City surrounding the city centre. You can walk, rent a bike,rickshaw or take an electric cart around the full 14km circuit, with great views of the city on either side. If the weather is not good for biking on the city wall, we will substitute a visit to the Bell Tower. Your guide will be very glad to take you the Bell Tower after you have been to look at the city wall.
- Forest of Stele Museum: The Forest of Steles is a musuem that exhibits steles and sculptures of ancient times. It houses about 3,000 steles, the biggest collection of steles in China.
- Qianzhou Restaurant(Xiao Yanta Branch): Qianzhou Restaurant is well-known for its local flavors and ingredients originating from Qian County. The style, Qianzhou Four Treasures is considered to be famous nationally. The specialties are of ancient origin from the Tang Dynasty and leave customers with great culinary memories.
|City||Superior Class||Deluxe Class||Tourist Class|
|Xian||Sofitel on Renmin Square Xian||Grand Noble Hotel||Xian Skytel Hotel|
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2012), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2012), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 21-26, 2012).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Xian by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
As one of the four ancient civilized capitals in the world, Xi'an is a famous historical city in the world with rich tour resources. It had been the center of politics, economy, culture and external exchange in China in the Han Dynasty and Tang Dynasty. At that time, it was also an international city with a population of more than one million.
The saying"Rome in the west, Xi'an in the east" is portraiture for the position of Xi'an in world's history. It was also the starting point of the famous Silk Road. With profound history, as well as the plenty of cultural relic and historical site, Xi'an has earned its reputation of "Natural History Museum".