My Chinatours is now offering China train schedule searching and train tickets booking as part of a package tour. Please note:
1. This train information and fares are for reference only. The data is updated regularly but train schedules change without notice. The Chinese railway authorities may also raise the price of train tickets during holiday periods and festivals or during periods of high demand. My Chinatours cannot be held responsible for variations which happen from time to time.
2. Please be advised that not all the trains depart daily.
3. My Chinatours can assist you to book train tickets ONLY when you book a package with us.
Train D3117 Route
|Train Stations||Stations in Chinese||Arr.||Dept.||Distance||Stay Time|
Beijing, with literal meaning of "northern capital", is a metropolis in northern China and the capital of the People's Republic of China. As a major transportation hub, it is also the center of politics, education, and culture in China.
With a 3,000-year-long history, Beijing is one of the world's most ancient cities. Covering an area of 16,808 square kilometers, it is the second largest city in China next only to Shanghai. The city is divided into 16 districts and two rural counties, with about 13 million people.
Popular China Train Routes
- Beijing to Shanghai Trains
- Beijing to Xian Trains
- Beijing to Chongqing Trains
- Beijing to Lhasa Trains
- Shanghai to Beijing Trains
- Shanghai to Xian Trains
- Shanghai to Hangzhou Trains
- Shanghai to Lhasa Trains
- Shanghai to Xiamen Trains
- Guangzhou to Guilin Trains
- Guangzhou to Beijing Trains
- Guangzhou to Shanghai Trains