1、Safety is the No. 1 policy, and walk along with your friends or your tour when you get to some dangerous attractions such as the torrent, the jungle and the cliff.
2、Protect the culture relics in the scenic spots and don’t doodle on the rocks and the walls when getting there.
3、There are many minority nationalities in Guizhou Province, please do as the roman’s do and respect their traditions and customs of the locals.
4. Wear a pair of comfortable sports shoes when you want to climb mountains, and take a heavy coat with you owing to the great temperature differences between the day and the night.
5. Take an umbrella with you just in case of the rain at any time.
6. It is necessary for you to take a pair of sunglasses and sun-block creams with you to avoid being hurt by the Sun owing to the strong ultraviolet radiation on Yun-Gui Plateau.
Weekly Recommended Deals
Highlights: The Forbidden City, Short Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, The Mutianyu Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
- 3 Day Guiyang and Huangguoshu Waterfall Tour (MCT-GY-01) From $335
- 7 Day Guiyang and Undiscovered Villages Tour (MCT-GY-02) From $793
- 10 Day Guiyang Landscape and Minority Discovery Tour (MCT-GY-03) From $1477
Got a question? Ask us here
We will reply to you within one working day.