Appreciate the marvelous Terracotta warriors in full battle array of Emperor Qin's tomb.
6 Days Essential Tour to Beijing, Xian with FlightFrom:
$588 / Per. Person
Discount flight and hotels.
All must-see attractions, airport transfers, flights and accommodation are included.
Extensive optional tours for you to enjoy the most of this area.
Low budget with quality services.
- Tour Summary
Place & Transport: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Beijing)
Place & Transport: Beijing
Today's Activities: Temple of Heaven, The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Shahe Cloisonne Factory
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant
- Temple of Heaven: Built in 1420, the Temple of Heaven covers an area of 2.72 million square meters,even bigger than the Imperial Palace. Most of the buildings are located along the central axis from south to north. This is where ancient emperors used to hold sacrificial ceremonies and pray for bumper harvests for his people.
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car): This section of the Great Wall is less-crowded than Badaling. It is about 2.5 hours from Beijing city center. Cables car is available to take visitors to a good section and enjoy superb views from its watch towers. You can either walk back down or choose to descend in a chairlift. Good walking shoes and protection from weather is advisable.
- Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant: Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant is near Great Wall of Mutianyu section. This garden style restaurant serves farmhouse dishes, specializing in rainbow trout, sturgeon and salmon. Its use of natural ingredients and fabulous taste will leave you with great memories.
Place & Transport: Beijing
To help plan your leisure time in the city, we offer a list of possible optional tours. You can click the box to include it in your package or book it directly from your guide at the fixed prices.
- Attractions:Temple of Heaven, The Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City
- Tour Details:Experience the imperial life in the Forbidden City, palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties. The guide will pick you up from the hotel for the one day tour. First stop is the Temple of Heaven. See the locals practicing Taiji in the early morning. Join them if you like. Then walk on Tian'anmen Square, the biggest square in the world which is in the center of the city. Lastly, move on to the Forbidden City to see the home of the Emperors of China. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
- Attractions:Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong
- Tour Details:Visit a local Hutong family and take a rickshaw tour through the Hutong - the maze of historic alleyways and traditional courtyard houses. The guide will pick you up from the hotel for the one day tour. First, you will visit the Tian'anmen Square, the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then, have the privilege to experience ancient emperor's daily life by visiting the Forbidden City. Last, you will visit Hutong area and have a family visit. Dotted around the hutong are the Drum and Bell Towers, Kindergarten, Tea House, and local people's houses. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
- Attractions:Summer Palace, Beijing Olympic Green
- Tour Details:Visit Beijing Olympic Stadium to see the main venue of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. The guide will pick you up from the hotel for the one day tour. First, visit the Summer Palace. Equally famous as the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace is the best preserved and the largest imperial gardens in China. Then head for the Olympic Green. It contains a 760 hectares of forest, the National Museum and Exhibition area, Olympic Village and Olympic competition avenues, including National Stadium, the Bird's Nest and National Aquatics Center. Transfer to the hotel after the tour.
Place & Transport: Beijing to Xian, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing), Airport Transfer (Xian)
Place & Transport: Xian
Today's Activities: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Muslim Street, Xian City Wall with Bicycle
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses : It is one of the "Eight Wonders of the World". Over 7000 life-size soliders, chariots, horses as well as other archeological relics have been buried in this impeiral tomb since 210 BC, till they were accidentally discovered in 1974. Here you can also watch a film introducing the history of this vault. It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Muslim Street: The 500-meter-long avenue paved by blue stones gathers many restaurants, food stands and souvenir shops, which are mostly run by Muslim people. A walk through the Muslim Quarter is an interesting experience,as it not only prvides good opportunities for food and shopping, but also see the vibrant life there.
- Xian City Wall with Bicycle: The City Wall is the oldest and best preserved city wall in China, and it divides the city into inner and outer parts. It is 25.7 kilometers long and encircles the inner city. Biking on the City Wall is a pleasant experience to enjoy the view and its former glory.
Place & Transport: Depart Xian, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian)
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2010), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2010), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 12-21, 2010).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
Price Inclusions and Exclusions
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing, Xian by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Beijing To Xian Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.