1. The coldest month is in January and the hottest month is in July in Xiamen City with The rain season from May to June. So please carry the rain gears in case of bad weather.
2. If you want to swim in the sea, please be in the area defined by the travel agency or the scenic areas. Safety is the best policy, so you should always carry the essential protective life-saving gears with you for the safe side.
3. The typhoon season is from July to September, so you must pay much attention to the weather broadcast before you come to Xiamen.
4. It is very essential for you to bargain with the shopkeepers, especially bargain in the local street markets and stalls but politeness is the best policy.
5. In May 7th every year, it is the blooming season of Phoenix Flowers, you will see the flaming flowers in full bloom, which is very splendid and wonderful.
Weekly Recommended Deals
Highlights: The Forbidden City, Short Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, The Mutianyu Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace